Our staff live and work in the West Michigan area, and are among the most experienced in the industry. We offer you the best possible treatment for your specific visual needs, with 4 different state of the art lasers. Our approach reduces the likelihood of any future treatment.
Michael Keil, D.O.
Dr. Keil and several others at Keil Lasik had this lifeenhancing procedure years ago and truly enjoys sharing this miracle of modern medicine with his patients.
A resident of Grand Rapids, MI, Dr. Keil is a Board-Certified surgeon by the American Osteopathic Board of Ophthalmology and is a Fellow of the American Osteopathic College of Ophthalmology. He has been involved in Lasik surgery since 1999 and has performed over 10,000 surgeries, making him one of Michigan’s most experienced and recognizable Lasik Surgeons.View Dr. Keil's Resume
As Dr. Michael Keil has a strong dedication to teaching, outside of his practice, he keeps busy as the Ophthalmology Residency Program Director at Metro Health Hospital. At Metro, Dr. Keil is part of a teaching and research group that provides full vision care services and also teaches medical students, interns and residents.
- Physician CEO: Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
- Chief Ophthalmology Resident: Metro Health Hospital, Grand Rapids, MI
- Residency in Ophthalmology: Metro Health Hospital, Grand Rapids, MI
- Internship: GENESYS Regional Medical Center, Grand Blanc, MI
- Doctor of Osteopathy: Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing, MI
- Bachelor of Science-Biology: Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
- Alcon ALLEGRETTO WAVE® Eye-Q Excimer Laser
- NIDEK NAVEX Quest EC-5000 Excimer Laser System
- Ziemer Femto LDV
- Ziemer Femto LDV Z4
- Bausch & Lomb Technolas 217z Excimer Laser
- Bausch & Lomb Hansatome, AMO Intralase
- VISX Star S4 IR Excimer Laser
- Alcon Ladarwave Excimer Laser
- American Osteopathic Board of Ophthalmology and Otorhinolaryngology
Dr. Cameron Evans, D.O.
Originally from Alma, MI, Dr. Evans is a Board-Eligible Surgeon by the American Osteopathic Board of Ophthalmology and is a member of the American Osteopathic College of Ophthalmology. He earned his medical degree at A.T. Still University in Kirksville, Missouri and then moved to Dayton, Ohio to complete his residency in ophthalmology. He served as the Chief Ophthalmologic Resident training residents in academics and surgical practices. Dr. Evans finished his residency with over three times the number of cataract phacoemulsification procedures required. He is well versed in the application and practice of general ophthalmology, including minimally invasive glaucoma surgeries and retinal treatments for diabetic retinopathy and macular degeneration. Dr. Evans is excited to return to Michigan as a member of the Keil Lasik team and is enthusiastic about the opportunity to improve patients’ vision and eliminate the need for glasses.View Dr. Evans' Resume
- Residency in Ophthalmology: Kettering Health Network, Grandview Medical Center
- ATSU Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry: Hope College, Holland, MI
Dr. M.P. Chelsky, Optometrist
Dr. M.P. Chelsky joined Keil Lasik in June of 2015. She previously practiced for twenty years in a specialty ophthalmology practice focusing on corneal disease. Dr. Chelsky achieved the rank of Associate Professor at the Michigan College of Optometry where she taught eye disease for five years and now teaches as an adjunct clinical professor.
- Hospital Based Optometry Residency: Albuquerque VA Medical Center, Albuquerque, NM
- Doctor of Optometry: Michigan College of Optometry, Big Rapids, MI
- Bachelor of Science in Visual Science: Michigan College of Optometry, Big Rapids, MI
- Undergraduate Studies: Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
- American Board of Optometry
- American Board of Medical Optometry
Lead Lasik Associate